View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Stars: A Day Without Shortstacking Ratholers

[ QUOTE ]
As to the vacation or not thing, we'll see in short order I would imagine. Also, at least for the 3/6 blind and up, it's more like 6 short stackers and not 4 (eva, oskar, coco, joel, superboy, and some recent guy Henrico). And as I mentioned there is apparently a different set for the mid and lower levels, although I'm not familiar with them which is why I hope some players from those levels chime in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump to note it's after Easter and therefore the last of the spring breaks and vacations, and STILL no sign of those dumb [censored] shortstackers or any players that look like dupe accounts. It came to mind, that in addition to the possibility of their being bots and caught by stars, there is also the possibility that they were all datamining against the T&C of stars and got banned for that instead (though they don't really need to datamine with a min buyin).

Again, it is very funny that players from two continents all disappear at the same time, though of course if they were multiaccounting and getting away with it to hyper-table, then there might be fewer than 6 actual persons and account for more player sn's gone from the higher levels. Can any here who play lower than 3/6 blinds speak as to whether there were regular multi-tabling shortstackers there who have vanished as well?

Whatever the reason, good riddance and hope they stay gone.