View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Re: 3/6 -> and im lost with AA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ya I agree that c/f is very bad; I don't see him ever having a flush and I think a Q is a very small part of his range. I think there is little value in betting too, as I don't think he calls with a K. I personally like c/c if he is somewhat aggressive, as it allows him to attempt to rep a lot of scary stuff if/when he puts us on AK/AA, but I really don't think he has it very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, no. if you check and he bets you are beat. what does "i personally like c/c if he is somewhat aggressive, as it allows him to rep a lot of scary stuff..." even mean? you're saying that he is floating both the flop and turn just to bluff the river should a scare card fall? do you see why that's awfully flawed logic?

he needs a hand that has hit the board to both call the flop and the turn. put him on a range for a flop call. and then a turn call. with this river there's going to be very little value in a bet unless you have a very good read on your opponent. and if you check and it goes check/check, you win. if he bets, well, the range of hands that he bets has you pretty much done for.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you c/c w/ a read that he would raise most FDs before the river and he value bets very thin?