View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 03:53 PM

Default What yields you the most profit?

I have been a MTT player for some time now but after losing most of my roll I have decided to grind cash games. For awhile I was playing two tables $25 NL very LAG making descent money around $20-50 for 2 hours of work. I planned on doing this daily to atleast cover my rent and some bills so I could save my paychecks from my job for a house. Recently after playing ultra lag I got a comment from what I thought was a very Tight player who told me I should try playing more tables tightly because he plays 12 tables of $25 and makes roughly $200/day for 5 hours of work. (Hence his tight image) I started with 5 tables and tried taming my aggressiveness down a bit and ended up making over $100 in my first hour not to mention all the additional FTP's you get.

So my question is since I'm experimenting with my game does anyone have any advice on what they think is the most profitable when it comes to grinding micro cash games?

Eventually I want to move up in stakes and cut down on the amount of tables but multitabeling low stakes is pretty much auto pilot easy it seems.

Any good advice would be much appreciated.