View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Visualizing Calabi-Yau spaces?

rant he says. you sure are used to being around people who worship you. i know they don't teach this in the "hard" sciences, but one of the common uses of the word "know" is to indicate one has made a judgement. i have clearly had bad experiences you say. pure genius, i just told you of one. "enjoy these things? you have gone off the track. in case you don't know this, a few bad experiences don't make a person feel inadequate. perhaps you rely on peoples bad experiences w/ you to intimidate them. that just makes you a bully boy. are you a bully, gal? your manner sounds like the kind of intellectual bullying that is common in the academic world. and you know it "scarred" me. it didn't, it taught me. perhaps you might benefit from realizing there are many things you could learn. i try my best on these forums. people w/out humility are very hard to reach, especially when young. btw, how do you know what "anyone" thinks? if a person doesn't take me seriously, i have either gone about it wrong, or it is their loss. another one of those sticky judgements to make. regarding your last sentence: a smirk and a snicker never made anyone feel better, save maybe the perpetrator. sleep tight in galway............b