View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: ***Video*** 25NL on Stars Vol. 2

Great video. It was even better than last one imo cause there were more situations with real decisions.

Some hands which were interestings and i'd like to comment on:

A4 hand raising in early position and making horrible bet on river. I mean this bet was really horrible. No justification for that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

AA hand. It goes raise, you reraise, he 3 bets and you push. Obviously it works cause you got called but if you're not a maniac i fold KK there. Nobody pushes QQ,JJ on that level. Am i wasting my time trying to slowplay (meaning not to 3,4 bet them pf)?

KK hand. T on flop and another one on the turn. All in bet on river. Your hesitation was obvious so its not an easy decision but more times than not i think you're beat.
Villain with a T doesnt cr turn cause that screams I have it. By leading he ensures you dont check behind, builds a pot and easier puts it in on the river.

AK hand in blinds. You check K high flop. Yuck. YOu call a river raise. Yuck x 2.

9Ts you 3 bet an UTG guy with 3% pfr? Ace flops and you think this is a good flop for you?

You raise with AJ and get a caller in the blinds. Flop is 88T. He leads into you and you raise. Fine play but you didnt check his calling bets %. If he's a station your raise is wasted on his 22.