View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: 2+2ers hitting up a play money site?

Okay,

I found the answers to my own questions here:

http://pokerparadime.com/StaticPage?template=aboutus.vm

and HOLY SH*T! The results you guys list at the end of the page are incredible:

[ QUOTE ]

Due to the different nature of the heads up game Sonia was started off with no knowledge of poker apart from a short self-play heads up match to enable to her to get a very basic grasp of the game. Despite this handicap Sonia's class showed against Vexbot as she went on to win the one million-hand session at an outstanding rate of 3.5 big bets per 100 hands. It was decided to let Sonia keep her experience of playing Vexbot when starting the test against Sparbot. Again Sonia outclassed Sparbot to win by 3.1 big bets per 100 hands over a full million hands.

To complete the tests Sonia was played against two tables of Pokis, one full ring and one short handed. One seat is always reserved for a human player in Poker Academy so the game had to play with one short of full ring. Despite not having any experience of full ring, Sonia rapidly adapted to the game to achieve a rock steady win rate, despite only feeling the urge to enter the pot with 15% of her hands. Having demonstrated her superiority long before the million hands, the session was stopped at 250,000 hands where her win rate stood at 5.6 big bets per 100 hands. For the final test the best Pokis were kept from the previous session. Able to play many more hands in 6-Max, Sonia made her class really work for her by achieving a whopping 9.5 big bets per 100 hands over 100,000 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]