View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 06:40 AM

Default 10/20 bellagio deep, hero call?

button in this hand is very, very solid, he plays back alot postflop, and is a 25/50 multi-tabler online. he's definitely capable of bluffing on 3 streets, etc, etc. basically just a pain in the [censored] ass to play against....

I'm not sure exactly how he views me, I've played w/ him the 2 nights prior to this for a number of hours when I was card dead and probably looked like a nit, but a few hours earlier the must move got down to 6 handed and I was playing like 40/35 or so.... he and I have not gotten into it @ all before this....

8 handed, I have 5k, he covers....

I open 88 to 80 from mp, co calls, button calls.

flop is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, co checks, button bets 240 into 270 pot, I call, co folds...

turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I check, button bets 750, I call....

river is 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I check, button bets 2k....

my plan had been to c/c 2 streets and fold if he fired 3 barrels, but when the river is a 4 he's repping either the flopped straight or air, no?

who does what here (or any other street). I didn't c-bet the flop b/c I planned on button raising, which he can do w/ sets, straight, one pr, 2 pr, FD, combo draws, and total air.

yes, I know I shouldn't be playing oop deep in this situation, etc,etc, but I didn't buy in deep and just got moved to this game, so now what?