Old 01-27-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Complaining to British regulators about Neteller

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do hope that you can understand our lack of sympathy and please, please, stop whining and VOTE!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't stop whining and vote? Well then I hope Neteller keeps your money and puts it to the legal defense of John LeFevre and Steve Lawrence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think everyone voted for the current administration? This is out of our hands. Hoping Neteller steals money from people makes you a sad little man.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really hope that Neteller keeps your money. But if you "can't" understand why the rest of the world (including the British regulators) may not be sympathetic to your plight than you are narrow-minded selfish "sad little man".

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot understand why citizens of other countries would not be sympathetic to injustices that are out of our control. What is it that you want me to do exactly? I am one person in a country of hundreds of millions. I see injustices in the world all the time, and don't automatically think to blame the citizens of those countries.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, of course, and I apologize I hope you get your money and some of your freedoms back. Hopefully I will see you all back at the tables in the next few years.