View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. I've always tried to improve my game by playing lots of hands, rereading poker books, watching coaching videos, reading poker forums. A big step I have recently taken is hiring a poker coach to help me with my LHE. As most of my attention shifts to NL for 2008 I'll be looking to get some NL coaching soon.

2. Well, in the short term continue to make money while learning poker. I have been playing NL more and more and will be making NL cash my main game from early 2008. Within the next 2 years I'd like to play both NL and LHE at high middle stakes level online and high stakes live. I guess an ultimate poker goal for years down the track would be to one day become a complete poker player - hold 'em, stud, limit, no limit, etc.

3. I play exclusively online. To make money I play 10/20 and 15/30 LHE SH and FR. I guess you could say I'm a beginner NL player but I'm beating 200NL. I play 200NL SH and FR exclusively in preperation for making NL my main game from early 2008. I have made over 250K from limit holdem in about 3 years without playing higher than 15-30. I suppose I have made about 15-20K from NL.

4. I am afraid I can't really do this. I am still in the learning rather than teaching mode here at 2plus2. However, 99% of my posts here are in strat forums and I give advice when I feel I know the answers.

5. Well I'm in my early-mid twenties and live here in Australia. I live with my fiance. I graduated university a few years ago but have not looked for formal employment. Poker has paid bills, provided savings, and taken most of my attention. I am playing for enjoyment, fulfilment, and to lay finacial foundation for the rest of my life. I am totally dedicated to learning the game and playing a lot. In years to come I also hope to also do something more productive to society.

6. The last 5 months I've probably played about 50 hours a week. Always play many tables. Actually this is pretty much what I've done the last 2 years.