View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Protocal question on showing hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Or you could not be a dick, just lie to him, and keep this loser happy and in the game. Piss him off and he's likely to stack off and leave, one and done.

[/ QUOTE ]

But isnt the guy asking to see the hand being more of a dick?

I hate IWTSTH abusers, I remember not enoutering rampant IWTSTH abuse (even in Vegas) up until a trip to the Bike (LA) in late 2006 where IWTSTH was used every other hand ($5/5NL). At first I was upset when people asked as I was not used to it, throughout the trip I got more used to it and improved my quick mucking abilities and I always sat in the 1, 4, & 5 seats to make sure I got it mucked in time. It was different to see the hands at showdown everytime and helped a lot with reads so I got over my hatred of it as I felt I was gaining more than my opponents were. In the end I would prefer that anyone can muck a loser at the end assuming the rules dont state they have to show first in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep he's being a huge dick, massive even. But he's also giving you his money, and all you have to do to keep him happy and donating is feed him a lie.

For the record my take on the IWTSTH rule is in the minority, so I won't comment on the rule itself.

Cody