View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Official NBA Season Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Bobbo,

Yeah, I have no idea why they try and have Barbosa run plays. Just stick him in the corner and have him do that baseline cut or shoot threes. He's one of the best in the league at those two things.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed, he's a premier slasher. Just not a good play creator though. he's young enough though that he may improve to "decent" in this area.

[ QUOTE ]

The Bulls better change something or shoot lights out every night. Do they have somebody injured I forgot about? The ball never gets in the paint on any possesion. And no leadership on either end of the floor. I don't know why I picked them to make the ECF.

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, they started slow last year. i think people overrated their team in the preseason and ignored the obvious faults: young talent does not equal current production, alot of good outside shooting is wasted with no big man down below freeing the shooters, and team defense does not mean they can shut down individuals well. dunno if you watched the post game tnt crew, but barkely IS right; they need to trade someone to go forward, bc heinrich/deng/gordon are just too similar.
[ QUOTE ]

Suns are looking better with every game. Especially Grant Hill.

[/ QUOTE ]
agree fully, he looked awful early and now looks very solid.