View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: ***Official Pac-10 Basketball Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately I live in Pittsburgh so I might not get to see any preseason games. I get a Fox Sports channel that isn't FSNW but some sort of West Coast hybrid. For example they have weekly highlight shows for UCLA and Washington. Annoyingly they don't usually have these shows for Oregon. They show a lot of Pac 10 games so I can watch most of the games on there, some are delayed iirc but I can watch them, but for preseason games especially against crappy teams I don't get them.

Ironically, I am applying for a job as an econ professor at OSU. If I luckbox into that I'll be back in state albeit in a strange situation. I'd be much happier there.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're aware that with a subscription to O-Zone (through GoDucks.com) you would be able to watch all OSN broadcasts online, either live or archived, right? It's $9.95 a month, or $79.95 a year. I'd consider it pretty much essential to any Oregon fan living out-of-state that isn't completely dead broke. Even down here in Ashland I didn't get the first three games televised, but I saw them anyway, and it was good.