View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:49 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
Uh Silly Sal. hello Silly Sal. Send us some evidence please. Should be on your computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI everyone,

I am a real person, I need sleep like you all do. It's 5:45 AM in CA. I woke up after 3 hours sleep to come down and check the posts. I am going to explore and contact every avenue there is to get my money back and prove my innocence.

I will post hand histories, I will contact the Kahnawake Gaming Commision. I have contacted 2 Lawyers, and I have made calls to involve the media. I have contacted the 4 moderators that were on staff at the time I received the letter from FTP.

I will do everything in my power and I will post everything I do to keep you all in the loop. This is a very serious situation. If it happened to me, it can happen to you.

I welcome any solid advice. Please keep in mind, I do need 8-9 hours of sleep and I do have personal obligations that may keep me off this site, but rest assured this is NOT going away. I will try and answer EVERY single legitimate question and provide you all with valid information. Thank you

pokergirl z

(yes there is a space)