View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
I love Jaime so much its absurd.

The challenge was pretty weak...I liked the recommendation that everyone had to touch the ball.

I still think Amanda is a lock to win this thing.

Updated chances of final 3

Amanda: 3:1 (I might make this 1:1 soon, she is absolutely dominating this game in her own way)
Todd: 6:1 (like Amanda but the up front mastermind)
James: 7:1 (had the Idols but he is going to face major heat)
Erik: 9:1 (a bit of a threat that Todd/Amanda won't let get there---might be gone next week)
Denise: 8:1 (doesn't have enough game to get to the end IMO)
Courtney (8:1-she is def. a time-bomb but her lack of a chance in challenges--minus sitting on a log helps her so much)
PG (12:1--her schemes scare Todd/Amanda and she will be dealt with)

My prediction

7. PG
6. Erik
5. James
4. Denise
3. Courtney
2. Todd
1. Amanda

[/ QUOTE ]

My picks (of course we can't predict immunities)

7. PG
6. Eric
5. Todd (James makes this happen)
4. Amanda
3. Courtney
2. Denise
1. James (He's not as dumb as many people think)

I think James will want Courtney in final 3 more than Amanda, as Courtney his ticked some people off.

PS. Voting Frosti off sucked (nice kid) but he or Courtney had to go.

PPS. James is not dumb. He filled himself with burgers, he knew where he was in the vote, as he got no votes, and he did not waste an idol. He is also cool with Todd appearing to be the puppet master.

Another thought - When James gets to the point where he wants to get rid of Todd, he can do so with his own vote and an idol, even if Todd gets a few of them to turn on James, he plays the idol and Todd goes home. After all, James won't need two idols when he gets to the last vote where he can only use one idol. And, he won't have to give Todd the extra idol at that vote if Todd's already gone!!!!

It's probably been edited out, but you can bet Todd has convinced James that he deserves to get the extra idol if they get to a vote where James has two idols left and it's the last vote where idols can be used.