View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

This is a definite option to be considered for the low-stakes grinder type who makes it to SNE.
For me, I would assume I would have a high chance of cashing occasionally if I played every WCOOP event so at least I would "get back" some of my money and may even end up with a slight profit on my 12k in W$ or whatever.

Whereas to cash in the Monte Carlo or PCA I simply would need better luck and it would most likely be a lot of money that I ended up flushing away just for a nice trip.

If I had a gigantic bankroll and a ton of money to spare then the big events would be fine.
But for a low-bankroll grinder I like my chances of trying to get back some of that money by playing as many lower buy-in events as I can.

$200-$1000 buy-in events in the WCOOP don't really seem that small overall. But compared with just letting it all ride in one $15k entry super-donkament I definitely like my chances a bit better.

Having to commit to the WCOOP every single day for that whole stretch could be something of a pain. But if I could be pretty sure I was available for every one of those bad-boys then it is an option I would definitely consider.