View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Dealing with a break up

[ QUOTE ]
Keep yourself busy, go work out, and don't constantly check her facebook. Seeing pictures of her out with other dudes or wall posts from guys you've never seen before will make you insane. One of my best friends did this and would randomly get really pissed just sitting at his desk because of stuff like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is undoubtedly the best advice you can possibly hear... i'm in a very similar situation, highschool sweet heart, been dating for the last 3-4 years, i've been in love with her for the last 7, and she finally just changed and turned into something ugly... whenever i had a free moment the past 2 weeks, i would check her facebook, and seeing the random guys in her photos, on her wall, etc., made me absolutley crazy... i would want to call her, i would be angry and miserable... i just decided to stop looking at her facebook cold turkey earlier today, so perhaps a little eerie that this post comes up now... it's hard, and it sucks, it makes me sick to think about, but what you have to do is go out and get your own pictures with random girls and get the random girls posting on your wall...not to spite her, but to help you move on an adjust... it's the most miserable feeling in the world sitting there at your computer dreaming up different terrible scenerios

i'm smack dab in the middle of it, so i'll also be checking this thread for any good advice

goodluck, OP