View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Brandi: Why does she bother?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FYI, this is how psychologists diagnose many of these "disorders." They get this pamphlet, ask you 10 questions, and you answer them. Then they go, you need to answer yes to 7 of these for a positive diagnosis. You answered yes on 8. You have disorder x.

My point being, one could very plausibly make a diagnosis without having met the person first hand. We're not offering court testimony, just gossip... geez.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I guess you're right about the gossip comment. I guess it comes with the territory!
She did start that one post which came across as looking for sympathy. So I know she opened herself up to it.

I guess I sort of feel sorry for her. I mean she has friends and family who will see horrible things written about her when they google her and I really hate to see that. I think she regrets her part in all this. But I still wonder if facts were distorted. I don't think her "wrongdoings" were quite as awful as people made them out to be. I just hope people give her another chance to redeem herself. Like Sniper said, "it's up to her to display poker skills to warrant the attention."

Being here on an internet forum month in and month out, sometimes you're witness to people who ruin their internet reputation. It made me wonder whether one can actually redeem themselves on the internet. You know, can you fix a reputation? I find myself pondering stuff like this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. When it comes to some of these 2+2 girls I often wonder if they could just start posting again and recover their reputation. My gut feeling is that I think they could.

[/ QUOTE ]

Katie, you're not probing this subject to see if you could sell some anal for a quick $10k cash yo and still be thought of as a nice girl, are you? Because you could probably pull down bigger bucks.