View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Need Bankroll Management Help

<font color="green">Inappropriate remarks deleted. - Buzz</font>

It doesn't appear that Dave is bothered by the joking <font color="green">Omaha8sPoker - I agree. Dave is a good sport in my humble opinion. But the trouble is these sort of discussions tend to snowball and degenerate into tripe. This is a poker strategy forum. - Buzz

Here's a quote from a thread in the "About the Forums" forum.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum

Hi Everyone:

This forum will not happen.

www.twoplustwo.com is a site that was and is built on content and professionalism. Obviously, I'm aware that is not always the case with some of our posts and threads, but we only encourage our posters to think in terms of quality, we do not require it. On the otherhand, I believe it would be a major mistake for us to have a forum where the idea of quality content and professionalism is rejected by Two Plus Two management. So again, it will not happen.

Best wishes,

<font color="red">Mason Malmuth[/red]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">So where does one go for mudslinging and personal attacks? I don’t know. But not on the Omaha-8 or Omaha-high forums, please. Trouble is, I can't always tell when the poster is joking. This is a forum for discussion of Omaha-8 strategy and related topics. That's just the way things are. Let's keep focused. - Buzz </font>