View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 07:55 AM

Default PLO200, Bottom FH+Nut-FD vs very tight player pairing the board

Villain massively multitabled and played very tight (like 7/1/very aggro/25 WTSD). I have played with him for an 1 hour at 4 tables and I didn't see strange things so far from. He could easily be a nut peddler, but not sure about this.

Party Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
7 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $560.91
UTG+1: $197.40
MP1: $347.37
CO: $175.61
Button: $447.34
Hero: $100.95

BB: $200

Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($8, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $7.6</font>, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $30.4</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($68.8, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $20</font>, <font color=" red">Hero ???</font>

I lead the turn, intending to move in against any other guy's reraise or if I get called to pot the turn again, independent of the turn card.

After this tight player repotted me at the flop, I thought, he has either TT in his hand or something like 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], so I wanted to see the turn card before I commit. However, I didn't know what to do at the turn.