View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 08:53 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

I think Amanda, whos name never comes up, is one of the strongest players in this game. She's buried herself into a fairly deep alliance with Todd and is just "flying under the radar", as the above poster mentioned some winners do.

In addition to her Frosti has succesfully made good alliances with both tribes, which I think will enable him to flip-flop for whatever will benefit him most at a crucial part of the game. I also think he's played somewhat "honestly", at least up to this point, and could potentially win a whole lot of votes if he gets to the finals.

Of the remaining players, here's my predictions:

Todd is a huge schemer and that label is probably going to get him into some serious trouble down the road (his original tribe is somewhat fractured now), so I expect him to be one of the first gone if his alliances break.

James presents himself as a very likeable guy and hard worker but definitely lacks the social skills to form alliances, which are as important as any immunity. He'll get pretty far, but he won't be there at the end.

Denise will find herself in some compromising situations because the tribe "left her in the dark" about voting, and she expressed some loathing about not being picked for the reward challenge. She'll probably fall out of favor with Todd but find herself some new "friends" with Erik and Pee-Gee.

Erik's girl got voted off the week before, so all he's left with the remnants of the old tribe and probably looking to form a new alliance. I would imagine he may solicit James for making a new alliance, and trying to get them in with Pee-Gee and whoever she's trying to recruit.

Pee-Gee is another huge schemer, and I think she'll have the same downfall as Todd. She realizes the others see her as a threat, and it's really hard to to shed yourself of the bullseye when it gets on your back.

Courtney doesn't seem to have much of a mind for the game, as shown by her pretty lackadaisical "I don't care" when Todd asked her who she wanted to vote for. I think she has the capability of flip-flopping to a stronger clique if Todd is voted out. I don't think she'll get that far though.

Frosti got traded to the other tribe and actually got close enough to them to get in their circle of trust (really by stumbling into the Immunity idol when Todd was looking for it out in the open like a moron)...I really think he's got a real shot at getting really far, because both Pee-Gee and Todd think they can get his swing vote for whoever they scheme up to leave that week.

Amanda is quiet but definitely seems to be the strings behind the puppet (Todd), if you know what I mean. I think she lasts longer than he does and gets pretty deep in the game, probably in the final 4.

My best guess, Frosti gets to the final 2. But I don't know who else I'd pick...maybe Erik if he can win an Immunity or two. If not him, Amanda.