View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if he is smart enough to realize how golden his situation is and that he only has to win 3/5 immunities MAX to be in the final 3, and furthermore that his tribemates know this and at this point will try to get rid of him at the first possible instance

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Survivor isn't as easy as everyone thinks it is. Though James is the strongest physically, there will be other challenges where things James isn't good at will come into play, like balancing in tonight's challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea I wasn't saying that winning immunities is like easy or a given or anything, moreso that like in every season no one is really every truly safe and would like to win the immunity every single week once it gets to final 10 to be 100% safe and have piece of mind. This season however, given possession of tn wiwo idols and it being down to final 8 already, if he can 3 then he is 100% set and even 1 or 2 would be huge. There have already been two challenges that weren't suited at all for James's strength so there is no surprise he didn't win either, but going forward you'd have to think that there will now be challenges that will play more on James's endurance and physical strength. I mean he will have to win at some point and given his golden situation there really has never been a player who can assure themselves a final spot w/o having to win every idol is what i meant.