View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Sex with virgins (SFW)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex with a virgin sucks. Guys who want to end up with a virgin are also pretty insecure IMO. I dont buy any of that crap about him being her only one makes it special. It just means he cant handle the thought of her having had some other dick and comparing it to how little his is and how bad he is at it. Gimmie some chick whos been around the block so that when she settles on my boring ass I know its cuz Im the one and she isnt going to always be wondering about all she missed out on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say you are 25 and meet the woman of your dreams. You say you don't want a virgin (I'm assuming virginity wouldn't be a bar, but still), what is the upper threshold before it affects the way you think of her?

Is there a cutoff point where you think, that is waay too many?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. I agree with Alobar's point about sex with virgins being overrated, but I also agree that there is a point at which I'd be disgusted by a girl if she had sex with more guys than what I would consider normal.

For example, would you consider getting serious with a 24 year old who admits to having had sex with over 35 different guys in her life? I wouldn't.

If you want to talk about numbers, I think the absolute limit for a "nice girl" that I'd consider seriously getting involved with would be about 1.5 to 2 different guys per year, starting at age 18. And this would only apply to girls who have yet to have a very serious, long term relationship. in other words, if I met a 30 year old who told me she had had, over the course of her life, 3 very serious relationships, each of which lasted for 2+ years, but that she has also in total had sex with 25 different men in her life, there would be a problem there.

I just wouldnt want to date or marry someone who gives it up that easily.

But I agree about the virgin being overrated thing. Who cares if she's a virgin? She's likely to be horrible in bed, plus you then have to deal with the fact that it is so "meaningful" to her, and all that crap.