View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 01:02 PM

Default 2/5 Live - He overbet shoves on turn in 3b pot

History: I've only been at table for an hour and have more than doubled up. Ive been double fisting drinks and talking a lot, its after 2am and I probably look really drunk. I've been involved in 30% of pots or so but have only been showing down winners.
In one pot against villain after a few limps I raised to $40 in the SB w/ KK and we go HU to the flop. I c/c down QT8TXr 20bb, 30bb, 50bb and villain turbo mucked his hand when I said call on the river.

That was way too much history. Actual hand. Villain has $950 I cover.
I blind raise UTG to $25, UTG+1 calls, villain makes it 75, folds, I find 32 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and have to call ofc, utg+1 folds.

FLOP ($177): A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
I check, Villain bets 75, I call

TURN ($327): 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
I check, villain shoves for $800, Hero?

This is a snap call right (hes wearing some sweet shades fyi)? I know this is pretty much just range/math but I don't play live very often so I'm unsure of ranges. I put him pretty squarely on AK here, I think any set would bet closer to pot. Also is a b/3b flop sexy or not.