View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

I have been trying to beat online poker for almost two years now. I used to think I knew everything, as I had read super system AND watched lots of the wsop on TV. But it seemed I just couldnt figure out poker, and continually went busto.

Im determined to learn how to play this game. Currently I have dropped all the way down to nl 10 and nl25 to really work at it. I post almost exclusively in strat forums, and the ones i dont post in I lurk frequently.

All I want is to get a better understanding of how to win at this game. I am very committed to learning, and I think you will find me an agreeable student. Currently I am a junior at Georgetown University, a well known US institution.

Since my junior year is busy, I dont have that much time to play. But I am beating the microstakes for 9bb/100 at the moment.

I want to move up fast. Ideally I would like to play poker as a side income, grinding nl100 or 200 for a couple thousand a month.

Please give me serious consideration, as I the type of person who will be most dramatically affected by your mentoring.