View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 12:17 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Jay,

I'm interested in this...

1. Improving my game with coaching from 2 people (2p2ers) at the moment... Speak to several other members on AIM regularly and looking to start having sweat sessions with them. Having a big change in my play at the moment...and sweating helps me keep discipline and stick to the new "aggressive" me.

2. Want to move up to 3/6 and or 5/10 and start earning a decent second income from Poker... I want to start playing more seriously and have less swings and breakeven streaks than I currently have...

3. Current Stakes are primarily 200NL with some 50c/$1 --- $2/$4 HU on Stars...I started off with £200 2 years ago and have made approx $20k from Poker .. Current Roll ~ $12k

4. The strategy posts that I have made are somewhat a little more difficult to find and post. I would say that I'm not a theory person. I read the books etc, but find it difficult to put those concepts down in text in posts. I will often say how I think what "I think" should have been done on hands, as opposed to creating some new theroem...and I read most threads in HSNL/MSNL and SSNL every day...

5. I'm a JUNK BOND BROKER in London. I'm 25, Male and used to be a holiday rep. I used to be fairly intelligent. I excel at a lot of sports and am great @ quizzes. I also DJ @ weddings and Birthdays...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Vava

:Edited to add:

* I have Skype/AIMPro/TeamViewer/MSN.
* I live in the UK and something I have found is that its difficult to get times for coaching that suit me and the coach/sweat session