View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security prison

[ QUOTE ]
FL:
In Florida gamma-hydroxybutyric acid GHB (Georgia Home Boy in Florida) is specifically listed as a Type 1 drug. The big difference in FL is that you have to have between 1 and 5 kilograms for it to be considered "trafficking" GHB. FL does have a mandatory 3 years in prison and $50,000 fine for GHB. The weight is measured in what ever form it is in. This is a very nasty drug (15,600 overdoses), and yes, it is the most common substance used in drug-facilitated sexual battery.
I may have missed it, but how did you get caught? It is very hard to get someone on it?
Also, Living the Martial Way, goes against laying there and taking it, was the book a new attitude for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...holy late bump

anyway, someone stole some GHB from me and overdosed on it, because they had no clue. As he was suffering in the ER, his friends told where they got it. Dumbasses only stole one of five water bottles full. Each water bottle had 17-18 doses. Cops of course get the rest. Automatic schedule X felony charge for me. Got dropped when I pled to the max on the schedule 4 (lowest in IL).