View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

I'm halfway to losing 55 BB in the bellagio 15 yesterday, I did this in 4 hours which is a personal best, when one of the biggest donkeys that frequents that game comes and sweats his friend who is sitting on my right. He taps me on the shoulder and says to me, "You remember that hand where you flopped trips against me..." at which point this hand pops into my head.

I have 43s in the BB, UTG+1 raises, three people call including said donkey on the button, I call. Flop is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I check, UTG+1 bets, donkey calls, I raise, they call. Turn is a 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]or [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], I bet only donkey calls. River is a 8, I bet donkey calls I lose to his 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

So he continues, "You played that really bad, I don't like the way you played it at all." Then he starts talking strategy I think, but I can't hear a word he's saying because in my head I'm laughing hysterically and wishing I could freeze time so I could laugh in his face and tell him what a bad player he is. But alas I can't so I just nod in agreement and drink my beer.