View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: nl50sh: 3-bet pot vs \"the cleaner\"

[ QUOTE ]
If hes likely to be holding a wide range and you want to bluff, put in a small 4bet.

If hes likely to be holding a wide range and you want to play for value, call him preflop and trap him on the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
So you assume i'm a donk, wants to be cool and outplay a 2+2er.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I assume youre a donk. Thats what I said right? What I don't need to assume, because I know, is that you have no idea what you are even asking, because Ive already answered your question, as quoted above just in case you missed it twice. The whole fact that you are talking about "what to do with specific hands" shows me that you have no idea what you are asking, hence the reason that you dont understand my answer.

[ QUOTE ]
1. What is your calling range, assuming he's 3-betting light?
2. What the flopplay with some spefic hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

These two questions are moronic, because you dont have a calling range, you have a value range, and a bluffing range, just like I said, twice. You bluff with your bluffing range, and value play with your value range. How you bluff or how you value play is up to you, and if you are looking for someone to tell you how to play every single hand in your range, you've come to the wrong place.

Threads like these used to annoy me, now I get to lock them. Im sorry that I cant go into more detail, but I guess if youre going to be an [censored], I dont really have to help you, do I?