View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 04:23 AM

Default Re: So, we are going to Foxwoods in May

It's my birthday on the 18th, and this might be a good time for a road trip.

However... I'm a little concerned as I haven't driven on the highway yet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Seriously.

I'll have to give it some thought about BR management, trip expenses, etc. But if I can make it without losing money in the process, this would be a really cool trip.

Anyways, I'll have to give it some thought. Should be fun, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I could stay basically Fri -> Sun or maybe monday if the games are good enough and the room rate is low enough. Again, I'd have to work it out.

Plus... I think my "irl" friends might be uber pissed at me if I take off on my birthday weekend. Normally I don't make a big deal of my birthday, but this year they're aware of it and I think they might be planning something.

So I'll see what I can do. None of them are poker players so they won't be coming with me.

I'M A CANADIAN AND I DON'T HAVE MY PASSPORT -- WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM???

edit: I'm very much interested in trying to figure out what this trip will cost. Ideally I'd like to make like $10/hr in expectation to go, including covering expenses, etc. This isn't a breaking point, I'd be willing to spend a little money to go, but I have car payments and Im' trying to reduce my debt right now, so... I'd like to look at stuff like meal comps, etc. etc. etc.

edit: BBB how far do you live from foxwoods?