View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: what do you think when a female gets moved to your table?

[ QUOTE ]
Stevepa, good posting all around. I completely agree that when at the poker table if you decide to be PC instead of applying the proper generalizations you are throwing money away.

To those calling Black Aces a racist, oh my god please get over yourselves. There is absolutely nothing wrong with betting money based on a generalization. When you're going to be putting money down you need to use all the information you have, even if its stereotypical.

Just because your capable of recognizing the higher probability of a person of one race or gender being better at a certain activity than another race/gender doesn't make you racist.

If anyone here would ever like to bet 5 random black guys vs 5 random white guys in a basketball game or any other racially insensitive bet where there's a clear edge for me, i will gladly bet 25k on the outcome of any and enjoy not being PC while i buy a new car with your money.

[/ QUOTE ]
As a hardcore anti-racist, QFMT (only like, 1k instead [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).

Danielle, you have yet to answer why you don't like playing against bad players. Why is that?