View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

[ QUOTE ]
I have Barber on my team, and I have never used him. My issue with him is generally you are only getting your points from his TD's, and he has scored a TD in 6 out of 11 games. He has run 100 yrds only twice, and seems to get the majority of his yardage when they are up already. RB's who split carries are more of a gamble, hence I've had him sitting all season hoping Jones would get hurt...or in case my other RB's went down. I guess the question would be which other RB do you play this week?

Bush is banged up, and really hasn't looked all that impressive (I have him and sitting him this week.)

White hasn't done much of anything the last few weeks, and most are saying to sit him.

Chatman is banged up on a horrible team, but he is going against the 31st worst run def...but do you trust him to put up points?

Lastly you have Young, and they say he is cleared to go against the horrible Raider run def. Trusting a Denver rb seems risky just because you never know who is going to get most of the carries...Henry sounds like he will be playing too.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you have AP/LT on your team or something. In most leagues he's top 15 in scoring at the position, eventhough he splits carries.