Thread: Spouse Account
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: Spouse Account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone think there would be an issue if my account wasn't thru an affiliate buy my wife's is?

[/ QUOTE ]
No - why do you keep thinking there will be a problem? Is there something else we should know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz, when I first started playing there like 5 months ago, I tried to cash out. I had signed up thru an affiliate. They contacted me to let me know that they were closing my account as it was a duplicate account. I had no idea. They gave me the info for my old one. I logged in there. Apparently I had opened an account back in November of 2004, played there for 4 days and cashed out. That was back when I first started playing online and I did play a lot of sites just seeing what each one was like. Apparently FT was one of them. Anyway, they closed my new one probably because is had rb, and my old one didn't...that upset me a bit, but they wouldn't budge. So...they seem pretty stricted with this stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK but that a different argument. You can only have 1 account. You opened 2 and they made you close 1. No problems there , that is their rules. But your spouse is a seperate entity and can have a seperate account. You can both use the same IP address, just dont sit at the same table. You should have no problems.