Thread: Robert Kiyosaki
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Robert Kiyosaki

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tien,

I recommend that your undertitle be changed to MLM 4 Life or something equally appropriate. To say you drank the Kool Aid is an understatement, you dried that [censored] up and straight snorted it. Good god man.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

jaydub, if it worked for Tien, what is wrong with that?... he is not the only one here who has benefited from reading RK's books. There are plenty of people that could be much more successful than they are, by just being motivated to pay attention.

jay, I am left to wonder what you do?... aside from what's listed in your location...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper,

I elaborated on my job in the relevant el d thread.

My non response to Tien's 18 replies was because it became clear that there was no reasoning with him. All he posted was illogical, guru drivel (I meant that undertitle suggestion half seriously).

Your response is slightly better but is ignoring my original point. I could care less about whether or not the books help you or any other person; that is not my point. RK in specific and other "gurus" in general, are very deceitful with regard to their wealth and the source of that wealth.

J