View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Just Thoguht I\'d chime In

I noticed my name was in this thread a bunch and just thoguth I'd drop by. First off in regards to the limits I play, I am mostly playing 3/6 and 5/10. I actually had a successful venture into 10/20 and 25/50. I logges over 60k hands at +4.xbb/100 but had to drop down as the VPP's come in slow at those games as I can't play as many tables and as I game select I am getting on and off tables too mcuh. So for now it's 3/6 and 5/10. If you see me lower it's probably because I'm making a video for Stoxpoker.com
Secondly I very much meant what I said in that blog. It is very frustrating, I am truly sick and tired of trying to do it. But unfortunately I'm kind of stuck in that I have 865+k VPP and have made vacation plans with my wife already around the 10k buy in events they give you for making it. Plus I have come this far already and hate to give up now. But if anyone is wondering what the odds are that I do attmept this again next year are, well, if there were a number below ZERO that would be it.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by.