View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: KJ facing turn donk

Fold or Raise. Most of the time I donk here it's because I don't want the PFR checking the turn through with whatever hand he's giving up on or looking for help with. Which means I'm AHEAD of one pair. He could have any 57 suited here, a small flush, kings up, Ad with a piece, or a set he was going to slowplay until the flush came. I hate his reasoning to bet here with the set as he's "giving his hand away" a lot of the time in my eyes. That being said it should be a fold most of the time since he's giving away that he feels he's ahead and doesn't want the turn being checked thru. If you feel like you can gain value from the idiot calling on the turn with some pair/draw then a raise is decent. You can fold to a 3bet of course and if he just calls you can check behind on the river unimproved, and some people will show you King rag here or a poorly played draw. Calling is almost never good here. The fun thing about limit is YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO WIN EVERY HAND so I will usually let this go at 10/20 and just wait to have the goods and punish EP morons for donking into me.