View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 04:17 PM

Default And I\'m back in the game!

In Jan '06, after two successful months at 200nl, i moved to 400nl and got rocked like a mid-level venue. So i moved back to 200nl, then 100nl, and still got beat like a stepchild. at the end of february, i said "eff it" and cashed out, licking my wounds, confidence shattered.

after a few restless months, i logged into party just to check it out, like an adult returning to his elementary school. Much to my surprise, party had deposited 75 bonus dollars in my acct., i guess because it had been dormant so long. I was feeling rested, relaxed, and ready to play again. So i started grinding at 25nl.

in about a month I've run it up to a proper 200nl br and then some.

most importantly, i'm playing better than i ever have. my WTSD is down, my W$SD is up, my winrate has gone from 5.5ptbb/100 to 13 over my last 16k hands of 200nl (running good, hell yeah, but still playing better than before definitely.) I completely recovered from nl400 horrors, and May '06 is my best month to date, up 11.5k at nl50, nl100, and nl200 (82 stacks zomg!)

Graphage below. note the diligent small-stacks grinding to build br from near zero.

And by date: note the "eff-it" period.

See you at the tables, beeyotches!

Cliffs notes: $75 -> 12k in a month. holla.