View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: A few \'scientific\' polls to compare OOT to the rest of the US

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, becuase national polls are always unbiased. If you fail to see how you can believe in evolution and intelligent design, than you shouldn't even be making these types of posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

guids, did I hit a soft spot? In all honesty I never met anyone that believed in ID AND thought that man was *created* by evolution. All of the ID arguments are based off of the assumption that certain organs are too complex to have evolved. Since you seem so upset by this poll, maybe you can find a poll from a major news outlet that leaves a slot for people who believe in both ID and the *creation* of man through evolution.

BTW, if you read my poll carefully it's entirely possible to vote that man was created via ID but evolution still happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the soft spot you hit is bias. I cant stand it when people say things under the "guise" of information gathering etc, when all they are really doing is making a political statement. I think there are a TON of people that believe there is a god, and he created something, but we dont know what it is, and man did go through the scientific evolution process. If you havent met many people like this you should get out of your house once in awhile.