View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Sunday Turbo WWII Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Ahem.

I have to point out that I nailed Kyro and Jared right off the bat. Who needs a seer when you have Curtains and I around. I was screaming at the computer when you wouldn't vote him off.

The intersting thing was that Curtains and I would be killed if Kyro was a wolf, and if he wasn't. If he wasn't the wolves would kill me to cast more suspicion on Kyro. If he was, he couldn't possibly survive with Curtains and I hammering on him.

I really thought the villager should have had this in the bag. The killings of Chim and Duffy were based on almost nothing and were wasted turns. I really don't like the "lynching for information" stuff that sometimes goes on. If you have a probable wolf you lynch them now. Keeping Kyro around let Stat Boy weave his meta-game and cost the villagers the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this patrick chim stuff was total random garbage/static. There was no reason to presume one of them had to be a wolf. This is exactly the wolves goal, to put you in a situation where two guys whom are innocent force you to somehow believe one of them must be a wolf. What can I do, its my fault for someone not convincing everyone how obvious it was that kyro was a wolf. If we got rid of him then there is no chance that the villagers wouldn't win.