View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 11:04 PM

Default Rocky Update

I went to the movie and after party but skipped the pre show reception. The movie was right up there with the first Rocky, I enjoyed it. There was a display of past Rocky movie stuff including actual movie props in a glass display upstairs next to the poker "room". I skipped the reception since Security was so intense and people were crowded around the walkway area hoping for a glimpse at some celebrities, way too crowded for my liking.

Got to meet Sly, Miss America 2006 (I think it was this years Miss America) and Antonio Traver, Sly was shaking hands but not saying much to anyone at all. Also got to meet and play some craps with Antonio Traver and some of his "crew". He was pretty cool and a very down to earth guy. David Hasselhoff was there surrounded by plenty of hot babes, it gives hope to an old man. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All in all worth the time, especially the after party with scantily clad waitresses and dancing gogo girls. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jimbo