View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Simple QQ line check

I'm working with a new database, but I have a cryptic note that Villain is aggressive, possibly a tad spewy. However, the last time we played together was over 6 months ago and we have no significant history. This hand occurs within the first 2 orbits after I sat down.

I've spent my last 20k hands playing limit, and the 20k before that playing full ring, so my 6-max game is pretty rusty.

Preflop: I also considered 4-betting and calling a shove. Which is the more standard line given the lack of history?

Flop and turn seem standard, but if not tell me what I should do and why.

River: I assume this is a standard fold, but I basically turned my hand face up so far, which makes me wonder if that turns it to a call. Thoughts?

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $295.10
BB: $295.60
Hero (UTG): $203
MP: $40
CO: $429.05
BTN: $197

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $8</font>, 4 folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $24</font>, Hero calls $16

Flop: ($49) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($49) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $34</font>, Hero calls $34

River: ($117) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $80</font>, Hero folds