View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Re: 5-10 LIVE HAND, River play against Villan.

Actually I was the "villan" with 5.5k and the "hero" was the real villan with KQd, I was realatively card dead at this point, the guy i was against was a semi donk but decent post flop play, the guy i was against who had KQd i figured out after he called he wasn't real rational so it was the wrong spot to float a player like that, just a donk that is really sticky to hands, i was floating him all the way, with J8 offsuit, i dont know how he called, but realized after he was just a donkey, he even gave me a speal after i bet 1500 "aww i cant believe you got there" and shoved in 600 more for value, and then thought he bluffed me when i folded and showed his hand....how sick is that. shoves 600ish more for value, i was disguistedd...at that point i was extremely card dead , and that spot was great for me to take 900-1k profit.

just wanted to know thoughts on what a kq does in this spot to me its an easy fold, the players range , is 66 j9hearts j9os , ax hearts with pair etc. range is so wide your only beating COMPLETE AIR. but yeahh so it wasnt me who raised the turn.