View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Best Hands Thread (Low Content)

Too funny.. after reading this thread last night, I drew 3 to AA and made quads. Someone else had made a FH. After I reraised his raise, he shoved (NL) and I happily called.

Other interesting hands:

First quads, playing 5cent/10cent on Planet when I was still learning the game. I had KKK and raised pre. Called by a super tighty that drew 2. Since I wasn't RR pre, knew it wasn't AAA, so I drew 1, and caught the case King; which I needed... other caught case deuce and we capped. We actually got a mini-bad beat (my one and only bad beat hand).. I got about $150 for winning the hand.

Another one was that I limped behind or called a min raise in limit once with a str-flush draw. Villain to my right bet post and I saw that I caught a heart, he had drawn 3, so we ended up capping; figured my flush beat his trips, and I was right... I saw ppl in chat saying things like "wow, nh" and scrolled up to find that, I had in fact over-kill, I caught the straight-flush and didn't even realise it. LOL

Interesting side note: while in HE I've actually lost track of how many Royals that I've made (stopped counting at 14!); after (just checking my stats) playing some 1500 hours of online draw (therefore prolly about 100+ hands/hr, for over 150K hands) I have _never_ had a royal flush; dealt or drawn.