View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Re: uNL Hand Reading Practice

*grunch*
[ QUOTE ]

Hand 1

[/ QUOTE ]

opens from button and c/bets flop. = ATC

turn is interesting - villain prolly has a TPTK type hand which you no doubt are WA of - or has made 2 pair with 79s and was floating or 2pairs his Axs or has TP+nfd.

AJ's range is AQ flopped top2, Axs nfd+pair/2pair or a set. Less likely but possibles include JTcc JThh or some combo draw - we can rule out 1pair hands and 79s unless Hero thinks villain will stack off with TP. Id guess top2/set.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 2

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ flats it IP after CO open. I'd start weighting the range to sc's Axs maybe AJ or a pp. Something speculative with good implieds.

Raiser checks the flop AJ bets into 3 players so has a little something here. Turn, villain check calls a PSB - he's a donk chasing a draw or has AQ/AK. AJ probably has 68 for the nut straight here, diamond flush draw with a sc maybe with a gs as well or flopped Aces up with his Axs. AK is a possibility but not a likely one.

River no change in villain he has TPGK 2pair set in that order of likelyhood and was waiting for the flush to miss. AJ drags the pot with a straight.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 3

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ raises from LP over a limper, and CB's a wet flop for ~pot = almost ATC.

Turn brings teh frush and it's checked through. No [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s for AJ. Looks like AQ KQ QJ, maybe QTs a TP type hand. Could be 78s.

Villain almost pots the river after AJ shows "weakness" villain has teh frush or a TP hand or is bluffing - I think AJ lost this pot with his KQ to a flush or goofy 2pair.

3 hands is good for me right now - will look at more later.