View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: uNL Hand Reading Practice

Thanks for the big quiz. I’ve put a lot of effort into this because you put the effort of posting it here for us. I am a micro limit donk, but I saw the amazing potential of NL playing against fish, and I realized that learning NL would be more profitable than grinding out 3bb/100 at .10/.20. My first NL post, here goes:

HAND 1

77, AA, QQ, A7,A9, K7, K9
I see you going AI on the turn here with two pair or a flopped set.

HAND 2

On the flop and turn I put you on CC with a suited Ace, but by the river I see that you must have had a set by the turn, because you wouldn’t go AI against a river donk on a scare card unless you were better than top pair.

HAND 3

AK, AJ. Hero raises to make it heads up, bets an over(or two). Gets calls on flop, checks for free card on turn, hits TP and it is good over opponents Q.

HAND 4

99, TT, AQ ->(inducing a J or 3 to bet on river)

HAND 5

AA, AJ, A7, Adxd

HAND 6

88,66,A8

HAND 7

A8, K8 – Really don’t know what you are calling down with after the turn donk

HAND 8

I normally only raise big pairs PF UTG, and it doesn’t look like you have one of those here, so I am a little lost. I also don’t play 6-max (yet), so perhaps this is why.
AQ,KQ

HAND 9

QQ,JJ, and if not then I don’t understand poker.
HAND 10

A8,K8, 99,77,66

HAND 11

66,33. I thought maybe 4s5s, but the stacks aren’t deep enough to have any FE with a big combo draw here.

HAND 12

AT,A3,A5, K2,K4,K6,
<font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font> <font color="black"> </font>