View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm likely tilting, so one of the best regs has no absolutely tilt control whatsoever (i mean that jts is ummm prettttyyyyy bad tilt)? i think that in of itself makes him a bad reg.

if you want i can post many many more examples, shall i?

the reason i posted the 99 hand in particular is because i think it shows a very fundamental flaw of understanding in his game, because hes at best 50/50 there and at worst crushed.

i mean dont get me wrong, i dont think hes bad, but "good reg" i cant agree with.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. you are pathetic. You got your money in good both times you [censored] baby. what the [censored] are you complaining about. Seriously.

If I ran to the forums to post how "bad" people played against me every single time someone sucked out on me, i'd have no time to do anything.

And for the record, i'll continue to call you pushes w/ JTs all day, you spewtard. But then again, I have a fundamental flaw in understanding of poker theory... so who knows what i'll do.

Also, as for your astute analysis of the 99 hand - it shows a serious flaw in YOUR thinking. One can debate my flat-call preflop, as opposed to being a push/fold situation. But your assessment that i'm "at best" 50/50 or crushed is a [censored] joke. Perhaps everyone at the table should just insta-fold anytime you 4-bet, b/c you only have AA KK or AK! gee golly willickers - at least now i know!