View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Pooh Bah Post(Warning: Long)

Thanks man. Flattered for the mention here. (sometimes I get lucky on a read [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Always dig your updates and stuff. It tends to remind me of many of the good qualities that I rarely see in cardrooms now. Kinda refreshing.

I agree with Fishyak:

[ QUOTE ]
You've also been very willing to take feedback about your game openly and from a variety of sources which has encouraged rapid growth in how you approach the game just in the short time I've known you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really do seem to have taken the game by the horns. You have come a long way in a short time. It's been more than a pleasure to help you out. In many ways, it helps keep my brain working poker-wise. But it's also been great getting to know you a bit.

I'd say most of the points you hit upon take many players a few years to realize. You're well on your way to being a scary ass player. JT should be able to file finely tune those molars down to razor sharp teeth--great move getting under his wing, imo.

[ QUOTE ]
10. Really try and enjoy every session that you play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Among the others, this is very key. I hope you continue to find enjoyment in the game. With the group you have surrounding you down there, I can imagine it will last for quite a while.

It'll be interesting to see what your next 1600 posts will bring. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

b