View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 03:57 AM

Default ept barcelona BLUFF

me and villian are two best at table despite some monsters like david williams and katja thater. ive been tight and solid and been getting cards so showing down goods. hes been aggro pre but solid post. i believe 2 of 4 times ive rr him pre ive shown him a hand like AK or JJ

we are also the two big stacks at the table. i have like 100k, he has like 50k, rest are like 30k.

blinds are 4/8 or 500/1 with an ante

he opens in co for 3k-ish, i call on button with 77

flop K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T off 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

he checks (!), i bet 6.5k, he calls

turn 8 off

he checks, i bet 12k, he calls (at this point whole table is interested cause there hasnt been this much action postflop yet.. esp not with the two big stacks)

river Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

he checks..

do i fire the third? i think size gotta be allin if so. i mean obv looks like a weak king or mid pair. if im wrong and hes got KQ for pot control or smth im left with 40k in chips and have to grind like the rest of these clowns. difficult for him to put me on a hand though, like its not clear what im representing other than a flush which decided to bet turn instead of get free card. im pretty sure he'd bet the flop with flush draw, and if not, he'd prob fold to my turn bet w it, i guess? the remote possibility that he could have it kinda scared me, i think if the river bricks its an easy bomb