Thread: 3 part question
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: 3 part question

[ QUOTE ]
i would just call in this spot - you are not folding any sets out, and you are nicely priced in with a nut draw

as far as your deal goes, you should'nt strike a deal you are not happy with, period. especially one that involes you splitting winnings with someone who sucks, he is simply taking your equity

as far as tournment strategy goes, although i havent played recently, laddies is certainly one of the tougher MTT fields you will find, even since the likes of jackson, Goodwin et all stopped playing there regularly. Regardless of game type, my general MTT rebuy strategy is to play tight during rebuys and loose afterwards. in an event like this tho i cant imagine too many players spewing rebuys as a good % will be there via sats. assuming the structure is slow just play a solid game and be prepared to pick spots to gamble

[/ QUOTE ]

Jackson is terrible at omaha, I used to batter him in the cash games on Ladbrokes regularily.
As it is always, kid gets lucky in a big tournament and all of a sudden that's meant to make him a 'solid' pro.
6 months of playing omaha against him told me otherwise.