Old 11-30-2007, 08:03 PM
happyjaypee happyjaypee is offline

Location: Stacking off whit one pair
Default ACCOUNT HACKED!!!! FTP quick action saves my BR

Phew, that was a close one...

This morning, I was in class from 8am to 11am. I played a short session during the diner break, ended it at noon. After that I had class up to 3pm, worked on some things until 4pm and then decided to take a break and play two turbo SnG.

I open FTP and click login... (I have "save my password" on)

I get an "invalid password" prompt...

I try typing it a couple time and realise what is going on. I immediatly e-mail FTPsecurity to let them know my password has been remotly changed and ask them to lock my account.

2min later : I get this e-mail :

[ QUOTE ]

>>From: Full Tilt Poker - Security <security@fulltiltpoker.com>
>>To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>
>>Subject: Re: URGENT ACCOUNT HACKED!!!! (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
>>Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:09:32 -0800 (PST)
>>
>>Hello XXXXXXXXXXX,
>>
>>This message is to confirm that your account, "XXXXXXXXXX", has been
>>suspended as per your request.

>>We are currently investigating this issue and will respond to you
>>shortly.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Heather
>>Security and Fraud
>>Full Tilt Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

I followed with a more torought e-mail telling them when I last logged in (basically the stuff at the top of this post) and my account balance this morning.

40min later :

[ QUOTE ]