View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Small things to make the world better

[ QUOTE ]

A similar one - when sitting down on an airplane please don't lower yourself into your seat by holding onto the headrest in front of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

this drives me nuts. a while back i was flying air canada from frankfurt to toronto and i was woken up because someone was using my headrest for support while doing who knows what. i looked back to see some old lady fiddling with her shoe or something and i guess i didn't have the most pleasant look on my face (after just waking up) so the old fart she was with started yelling at me in french. i told him politely that i did not understand what he was saying, so he kicked the back of my seat to push my seatback up. i turned around and put my headphones back on and tried to go back to sleep. a couple minutes later when i thought things had calmed down i tried to put my seatback down again, and immediately it was shoved right back violently.

so:

a) don't be an [censored]
b) when you realize you're being an [censored], don't start yelling and being a bigger [censored]
c) when you're being an [censored] and someone is trying to talk to you politely, don't pretend you don't speak their language
d) don't use violence just for the sake of being an [censored]

[censored] = bumhole but starts with an a